IHA’s 2018-19 Budget Priorities
The New York State Senate and Assembly are currently commencing budget conference committees to determine table targets needed to begin 3-way negotiations between both houses and the Governor. To ensure an on-time state budget, it must be passed on or before April 1. IHA is working diligently over the next couple of weeks to ensure the issues of most importance to our members are addressed in the final, enacted budget. These priorities include:
- Healthcare Shortfall Fund
- Increased Capital
- Safety Net
- Community Paramedicine
- Workforce Development & Recruitment
To learn more about IHA’s 2018-19 budget priorities, please click on the button below.
Provider Recruitment Made Easy
We are pleased to announce a new strategic partnership with The Inline Group, a recognized leader in connecting physicians and advanced practitioners with health care organizations across the United States.
The Inline Group utilizes innovative technology, transparent client-centered marketing, and professional candidate advisors to introduce your organization to candidates who match your criteria. Different than other recruitment tools in the market, they provide personalized service to each client, detailed analytic reports to track their progress, and on-going monthly marketing for the term of your agreement.
Highlights of their service platform include:
• Transparent marketing that promotes your facility, not The Inline Group.
• Live Candidate Advisers who speak personally with each candidate.
• Leading-edge technology built specifically for their unique model.
• Unlimited job openings, interviews and hires
• NO placement or advertising fees.
• tigma – the ONLY primary and behavioral healthcare job search mobile app on android and iOS.
April 24, 2018 update
April 9, 2018 update
April 2, 2018 update
March 21, 2018 update
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 | 10:00am – 11:00am
May 16-18, 2018 | Otesaga Resort & Hotel | Cooperstown, NY
June 6-8, 2018 | Capital Region & Adirondacks
October 3, 2018 | Shotgun Start – 1:00pm