What is Upstate Works?
Upstate Works is a unique contingent staffing program offered exclusively to members of the Iroquois Healthcare Association (IHA). Participating organization’s will have the ability to:
- Decrease reliance on high-cost traditional staffing agencies.
- Reduce expenses.
- Provide the opportunity for greater staffing agency cost management.
Upstate Works will be managed in partnership with Healthcare Workforce Logistics (HWL) a third-party technology and management services provider that specializes in providing contingent workforce management solutions.
- 10 – 20 % reduction in bill rates, without any negative impact on offered pay packages.
- Actual visibility into contingent staff pay packages.
- Real time market intelligence and visibility into market rate trends nationally, regionally, and within the association itself.
- Turnkey solution requiring no investment or additional administrative resources .
What makes us different?
Through Upstate Works, participating IHA member facilities will now have the ability to directly source contingent staff through Wanderly, the popular online marketplace for healthcare staffing From recruitment, to invoicing, HWL’s incredibly user-friendly Vendor Management System (VMS) creates a streamlined process for management of contingent staff. With this unique model for contingent staffing recruitment, Upstate Works is able to offer a standard markup that is 10-20% lower than traditional agency bill rates, without comprising staff pay packages.
See our FAQ for additional details and member benefits.
IHA members pay no extra costs to participate in this program. The member facility approved hourly bill rate is all inclusive.
Interested in Participating?
There is no cost to IHA members to participate.
If you are a clinician interested in exploring job opportunities with Upstate Works, please visit UpstateWorks.com.
Upstate Works is powered by:
Want to learn more? Complete the form below