As an Advanced or Elite Business Associate Member, you are given the opportunity to conduct an educational webinar to IHA membership to increase your visibility within the upstate NY healthcare marketplace.
Please see available recorded Business Associate Member Educational Webinar Links Below. Click the title of each webinar to view the recording.
- November 29, 2023 – Government Reimbursement Fraud (Medicaid and Medicare) Overcoming the Investigation: Key Considerations for Mitigating and Managing Government Investigations Into Medicaid & Medicare Billing – access slide deck here
- November 14, 2023 – Digital Transformation in Healthcare – Mazars USA LLP – access slide deck here
- May 2, 2023 – How to use Robotics Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence to Manage Denials – Jzanus, LTD – access slide deck here
- March 14, 2023 – 2023 Update on Healthcare Union Activity – ASHHRA – access slide deck here
- February 15, 2023 – Expanding Your Portfolio of Innovative Workforce Solutions – ProLink Staffing – for a copy of the slides and access to the recording, please contact Kathy Kirvin at email@example.com.
- December 7, 2022 – Upcoming Regulatory Changes and the Rev Cycle: What Healthcare Execs Need to Know – TruCode – access slide deck here
- November 10, 2022 – Preparing Health Systems to Mitigate Cyber Threats / Introduction to HITRUST – Mazars USA LLP – access slide deck here
- June 28, 2022 – Navigating State and Federal Support During Financially Uncertain Times – Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP – access slide deck here
- May 11, 2022 – Critical Access Hospital (CAH) Medicare, Medicaid and Indigent Care Pools: Reimbursement Updates and Opportunities – Third Party Reimbursement – access slide deck here
- October 13, 2021 – Crisis Communications During Unprecedented Times – Mower
- September 30, 2021 – Are Your Business Payments Safe? How to Prevent Vendor Impersonation Fraud – Paymerang
- September 22, 2021 – Leasing Options for Capital Purchases – First Financial Equipment Leasing