- Mental Health and Well-Being Digital Toolkit
- Upstate Works Staffing Agency
- Collaborative Models of Community Medicine and Paramedicine
- IHA-AHP Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Healthcare Leadership Series
- Hospital-Home Care Collaboration
- “Take A Look” Virtual Job Fairs
- “Take A Look” Upstate NY In-Person Tours
QUICK (5-10 MINUTE) ACTIVITIES
We have compiled a list of well-being and engagement activities and resources that each take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete below. To use these quick activities, click a link below, a new window will open, and you can start when you’re ready to begin.
- National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD): Guided Meditation (see additional resources)
- CNN: Dana Santasis a certified strength and conditioning specialist and mind-body coach in professional sports: Guided Yoga Session, low impact
- San Diego Zoo: menu of live cameras at the San Diego Zoo (penguins, koalas, tigers, elephants, and more!) via Healthsource Solutions (see additional resources)
- Mental Health America: 16-question survey to gauge stress via Fort Healthcare (see additional resources)
- Helpfulgames: 6 different levels of a classic matching game
- Washington Post: matching game, timed and with increasing number of tiles
- National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability (NCHPAD); curated series of videos for meditation and yoga.
- Health Source Solutions (an employee wellness company); website offers seven categories of wellness/resilience resources from creative activities to meditation to animal cameras.
- Forth Healthcare (healthcare organization in Jefferson County, Wisconsin); monthly selection of “worksite wellness health activities”
- Verywell Mind (“resource for reliable, compassionate, and up-to-date information on mental health topics”); list of apps by focus/purpose/audience
MORE IN-DEPTH (15-20 MINUTE) LEARNING MODULES
There are six learning modules linked below designed to help individuals and organizations explore basic aspects of wellness and well-being on a more in-depth level than the activities above. Each module should take no more than 15-20 minutes to complete. To use these modules, click a link below, a new window will open, and you can “start course” when you’re ready to begin.
RESOURCES AND OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Other Useful Links
Below we have included a selection of additional resources for your usage.
VIA Institute; free version of a survey to identify character strengths; offers more thorough assessments and reports for a fee.
Fingerprint for Success; free version of a survey to identify strengths; other services are available for a fee.