In a joint letter to the New York State Legislature, IHA along with the Greater New York Hospital Association, the Healthcare Association of New York State, 1199 SEIU, the New York American College of Emergency Physicians, the Primary Care Development Corporation, the New York Mobile Integrated Healthcare Association, the United New York Ambulance Network, and the New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association, Inc. ask for support and inclusion of Community Paramedicine in the final, enacted 2018-19 state budget, as proposed by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To read the letter, please click HERE.
- We’re Hiring – Senior Accountant
- Press Release: The Iroquois Healthcare Association Creates Alternative to Traditional Healthcare Staffing Agencies
- IHA-AHP Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Healthcare Leadership Series: Webinar 5 – Keeping It Fresh: Best Practices in Employee Engagement
- Press Release: Health Care Associations to Host Virtual Workforce Summit on Recruitment, Training and Retention
- Press Release: Iroquois President and CEO, Gary Fitzgerald, Calls on State Leaders to Ensure Adequate Funding for Upstate Hospitals in Final State Budget