In a joint letter to the New York State Legislature, IHA along with the Greater New York Hospital Association, the Healthcare Association of New York State, 1199 SEIU, the New York American College of Emergency Physicians, the Primary Care Development Corporation, the New York Mobile Integrated Healthcare Association, the United New York Ambulance Network, and the New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association, Inc. ask for support and inclusion of Community Paramedicine in the final, enacted 2018-19 state budget, as proposed by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To read the letter, please click HERE.
- Vaccination Updates and Other COVID-19 Information
- DOH Updates Return to Work Guidance
- IHA & UISS Annual Meeting
- Governor Directs DOH to Begin Implementing State Surge & Flex Plans; Hospitals to Increase Bed Capacity by 25%; Hospital Staffing
- Cybersecurity & Ransomware Attacks on Upstate New York Hospitals & Health Systems