- Mental Health and Well-Being Digital Toolkit
- Upstate Works Staffing Agency
- Collaborative Models of Community Medicine and Paramedicine
- IHA-AHP Recruitment and Retention Strategies for Healthcare Leadership Series
- Hospital-Home Care Collaboration
- “Take A Look” Virtual Job Fairs
- “Take A Look” Upstate NY In-Person Tours
Call to Action
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
We are pleased to offer two categories of Associate Membership with IHA: Business & Provider.
Business Associate Membership – is available to businesses that provide products and services to healthcare organizations including consultants/consulting firms, law firms, financial institutions, health plans, architectural design firms, executive search, supply chain and others.
Provider Associate Membership – is available to non-acute health care organizations including physician organizations, home health, skilled nursing facilities, hospice providers and clinics.
BUSINESS ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
Champion new ideas and gain visibility for your organization
By becoming a Business Associate Member of IHA. Increase your visibility within the upstate NY healthcare marketplace, expand networking opportunities, and take advantage of premier discounts and advanced sponsorship opportunity at IHA events.
ELITE BUSINESS MEMBERS
ENHANCED BUSINESS MEMBERS
- Davin Workforce Solutions
- First Financial Holdings, LLC
- Freed Maxick CPAs, P.C.
- Health Management Associates (HMA)
- LeChase Construction Services
- Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP
- M.S. Hall & Associates, LLC
- Readiness Rounds
BASIC BUSINESS MEMBERS
PROVIDER ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
Access tools, data & information relative to Upstate NY’s healthcare delivery system
This membership category allows pre- and post-acute providers to participate in IHA’s educational programs, receive informational publications and have access to targeted data services such as compensation practices data. By becoming a Provider Associate Member, you will have the opportunity to connect with other healthcare leaders and decision-makers in Upstate New York.
Our team delivers strong advocacy, high level expertise, timely news and information, insightful educational programs and networking opportunities – all designed to meet your organization’s financial and operational needs. IHA Provider Associate Membership gives your organization access to Upstate NY healthcare leaders and can help you foster positive relationships, identify new opportunities and anticipate trends and changes in the healthcare environment.