In a joint letter to the New York State Legislature, IHA along with the Greater New York Hospital Association, the Healthcare Association of New York State, 1199 SEIU, the New York American College of Emergency Physicians, the Primary Care Development Corporation, the New York Mobile Integrated Healthcare Association, the United New York Ambulance Network, and the New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association, Inc. ask for support and inclusion of Community Paramedicine in the final, enacted 2018-19 state budget, as proposed by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To read the letter, please click HERE.
- IHA and SUNY Empire State College Announce New Partnership to Address Healthcare Workforce Challenges
- ICYMI: The Pulse of Upstate is Tied to Hospital Health
- Statement from the Upstate NY Healthcare Coalition in Response to the Executive Budget Proposal
- Statement from the Upstate NY Healthcare Coalition in Response to the 2020 State of the State Address
- Statement from the Upstate NY Healthcare Coalition Regarding Mandated Nurse Staffing Ratios