In a joint letter to the New York State Legislature, IHA along with the Greater New York Hospital Association, the Healthcare Association of New York State, 1199 SEIU, the New York American College of Emergency Physicians, the Primary Care Development Corporation, the New York Mobile Integrated Healthcare Association, the United New York Ambulance Network, and the New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association, Inc. ask for support and inclusion of Community Paramedicine in the final, enacted 2018-19 state budget, as proposed by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To read the letter, please click HERE.
- IHA Announces New Strategic Partnership with The Inline Group for Provider Recruitment Services
- IHA Advocates for Community Paramedicine in Joint Letter to the NYS Legislature
- IHA’s “Take A Look” Program Featured in Rural Futures
- Statement from IHA President, Gary J. Fitzgerald, on Governor Cuomo’s 2018-19 Executive Budget Proposal
- Cayuga Medical Center Selects ezDI for Coding Assignments, Clinical Documentation Integrity & Coding Compliance