In a joint letter to the New York State Legislature, IHA along with the Greater New York Hospital Association, the Healthcare Association of New York State, 1199 SEIU, the New York American College of Emergency Physicians, the Primary Care Development Corporation, the New York Mobile Integrated Healthcare Association, the United New York Ambulance Network, and the New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association, Inc. ask for support and inclusion of Community Paramedicine in the final, enacted 2018-19 state budget, as proposed by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To read the letter, please click HERE.
- IHA’s “Take A Look” Tour Featured in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise
- IHA Elects New Officers to its Board of Directors, Including First Woman Chair
- Doctors Across NY Physician Loan Repayment Program Cycle V RFP Released
- Groundbreaking pilot program seeks to reduce prescribed opioids in the ER
- Statement by IHA President, Gary J. Fitzgerald, Regarding Enactment of the 2018-19 State Budget