In a joint letter to the New York State Legislature, IHA along with the Greater New York Hospital Association, the Healthcare Association of New York State, 1199 SEIU, the New York American College of Emergency Physicians, the Primary Care Development Corporation, the New York Mobile Integrated Healthcare Association, the United New York Ambulance Network, and the New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association, Inc. ask for support and inclusion of Community Paramedicine in the final, enacted 2018-19 state budget, as proposed by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To read the letter, please click HERE.
- IHA’s “Take A Look” Program Featured in Auburn Citizen OpEd by Senator Pam Helming
- Upstate NY Hospitals Collaborate to Administer Alternatives to Opioids through IHA’s Opioid Alternative Project
- IHA’s Fall 2018 “Take A Look” Tour Featured in the Oneonta Daily Star
- Letter to the Editor: Single Payer for Upstate NY Hospitals? Depends on the Payer
- IHA For-Profit Subsidiary, UISS, Drives Over 19% Savings for Participating Healthcare Members Through Energy Aggregation Program