In a joint letter to the New York State Legislature, IHA along with the Greater New York Hospital Association, the Healthcare Association of New York State, 1199 SEIU, the New York American College of Emergency Physicians, the Primary Care Development Corporation, the New York Mobile Integrated Healthcare Association, the United New York Ambulance Network, and the New York State Volunteer Ambulance & Rescue Association, Inc. ask for support and inclusion of Community Paramedicine in the final, enacted 2018-19 state budget, as proposed by Governor Andrew M. Cuomo. To read the letter, please click HERE.
- Upstate NY Healthcare Coalition Outlines Key Priorities in Next COVID 4.0 Package
- HHS To Begin Distributing $10 Billion in Additional COVID-19 “Hotspot” Funding to Hospitals
- HHS Announces $4 Billion in Additional Safety-Net, Rural Provider Relief
- Executive Order Extended to Continue Nursing Home Testing
- IHA Accesses Mother Cabrini Health Foundation Grants to Support Healthcare Providers During COVID-19