Governor Cuomo issued Executive Order (EO) 202.40, announcing that the state’s nursing home staff testing requirement is now being reduced to once weekly for facilities located in regions that have reached Phase II of reopening. EO 202.40 is in effect until July 9.
- Governor Directs DOH to Begin Implementing State Surge & Flex Plans; Hospitals to Increase Bed Capacity by 25%; Hospital Staffing
- Cybersecurity & Ransomware Attacks on Upstate New York Hospitals & Health Systems
- DOH Updates Regulations Related to Nursing Home Visitation
- DOH Issues New Emergency Regulations Related to COVID-19 & Influenza Testing
- DOH Issues PPE Emergency Regulation Dear Administrator Letter