Governor Cuomo issued Executive Order (EO) 202.40, announcing that the state’s nursing home staff testing requirement is now being reduced to once weekly for facilities located in regions that have reached Phase II of reopening. EO 202.40 is in effect until July 9.
- Iroquois Healthcare Association Launches Mental Health and Well-Being Digital Toolkit
- Press Release: The Iroquois Healthcare Association Creates Alternative to Traditional Healthcare Staffing Agencies
- Press Release: Health Care Associations to Host Virtual Workforce Summit on Recruitment, Training and Retention
- Press Release: Iroquois President and CEO, Gary Fitzgerald, Calls on State Leaders to Ensure Adequate Funding for Upstate Hospitals in Final State Budget
- New Opportunities for our Hospital Members Provided by IHA WIO & The Caring Gene®