Governor Cuomo issued Executive Order (EO) 202.40, announcing that the state’s nursing home staff testing requirement is now being reduced to once weekly for facilities located in regions that have reached Phase II of reopening. EO 202.40 is in effect until July 9.
- Vaccination Updates and Other COVID-19 Information
- DOH Updates Return to Work Guidance
- IHA & UISS Annual Meeting
- Governor Directs DOH to Begin Implementing State Surge & Flex Plans; Hospitals to Increase Bed Capacity by 25%; Hospital Staffing
- Cybersecurity & Ransomware Attacks on Upstate New York Hospitals & Health Systems