Iroquois Healthcare Association is pleased to announce that it has received a $500,000 grant award from the Mother Cabrini Health Foundation to provide sub-awards to IHA member hospitals. The IHA Preparedness for COVID-19 Surge in Upstate NY Grant allows IHA member hospitals to receive sub-award funding for various COVID-19 activities, as listed below:
- Procurement of supplies and equipment related to COVID-19;
- Training of staff on emergency preparedness plans for the COVID-19 crisis;
- Conducting COVID-19 testing for patients;
- Frontline staff food, accommodation and transportation costs related to COVID-19.
All IHA members are eligible to participate in this grant program. To receive funding, IHA members need only complete three requirements:
- Complete and sign the Grant Sub-Recipient Agreement.
- Submit copies of receipts and documentation along with the Grant Sub-Recipient Agreement for any of the COVID-19 activities listed above that have occurred since the beginning of the grant period of April 15, 2020. A description of the COVID-19 activities should be provided if receipts and documentation do not clearly indicate the purpose of the COVID-19 activity.
- Email both the signed Agreement and corresponding receipts/documentation to COVID@iroquois.org.
The deadline for submission is Friday June 5, 2020 at 5:00p.m.
IHA will review all submitted materials and expects to distribute sub-awards no later than the week of June 26. Final sub-awards will be distributed in equal amounts per IHA member, based upon the number of agreements approved by IHA. IHA suggests that members submit receipts and documentation for up to approximately $25,000.
We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to receive funding for your efforts in preparing for COVID-19. If you have questions, please contact Greg DeWitt, Vice President, at email@example.com or by phone at 518-348-7442.