The Iroquois Healthcare Association Workforce Investment Organization (IHA WIO) has partnered with the New York State Association of Health Care Providers to address recruitment and retention issues in home care through the development of a peer-to-peer mentorship program. To read more, click HERE.
- Governor Directs DOH to Begin Implementing State Surge & Flex Plans; Hospitals to Increase Bed Capacity by 25%; Hospital Staffing
- Cybersecurity & Ransomware Attacks on Upstate New York Hospitals & Health Systems
- DOH Updates Regulations Related to Nursing Home Visitation
- DOH Issues New Emergency Regulations Related to COVID-19 & Influenza Testing
- DOH Issues PPE Emergency Regulation Dear Administrator Letter