The Iroquois Healthcare Association Workforce Investment Organization (IHA WIO) has partnered with the New York State Association of Health Care Providers to address recruitment and retention issues in home care through the development of a peer-to-peer mentorship program. To read more, click HERE.
- Cybersecurity & Ransomware Attacks on Upstate New York Hospitals & Health Systems
- DOH Updates Regulations Related to Nursing Home Visitation
- DOH Issues New Emergency Regulations Related to COVID-19 & Influenza Testing
- UISS Board of Directors Meeting
- DOH Issues PPE Emergency Regulation Dear Administrator Letter