“A regional association representing 50 upstate New York hospitals is calling on the state Department of Health to delay implementation of new laws that will require hospitals and nursing homes around the state to establish and maintain minimum staffing levels. The Iroquois Healthcare Alliance — which represents hospital systems in 32 upstate counties, including the Capital Region — argues implementation of the laws by Jan. 1, 2022 is infeasible given current widespread staffing shortages plaguing health care facilities statewide.”
- Vote for IHA Upstate as the ultimate Grand Prix winner in The Drum Awards 2021!
- IHA Congratulates Grace Casscles!
- Stay Up To Date On All That Is Going On Surrounding The CaringGene® Recruitment Campaign!
- IHA-HCA-HANYS Hospital-Home Care Collaborative Presents Fourth Webinar
- Times Union: Delay Sought, Staffing Critical