IHA is pleased to announce a new strategic partnership with The Inline Group, a recognized leader in connecting physicians and advanced practitioners with health care organizations across the United States.
The Inline Group brings an innovative solution and is changing the way provider search is delivered. Acting in conjunction with your in-house recruitment efforts, The Inline Group utilizes state of the art technology, transparent client-centered marketing, and professional candidate advisors to introduce your organization to candidates who match your criteria.
The Inline Group is focused exclusively on primary care and behavioral health clinicians. Different than other recruitment tools in the market, they provide personalized service to each client, detailed analytic reports to track their progress, and on-going monthly marketing for the term of your agreement.
Highlights of their service platform are noted below:
• Transparent marketing that promotes your facility, not The Inline Group.
• Live Candidate Advisers who speak personally with each candidate.
• Leading-edge technology built specifically for their unique model.
• Unlimited job openings, interviews and hires
• NO placement or advertising fees.
• tigma – the ONLY primary and behavioral healthcare job search mobile app on android and iOS.
Additionally, The Inline Group is proud to be chosen as one of seven strategic partners with the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR), as highlighted in this press release.
For additional information regarding The Inline Group’s services, please contact Iroquois’ Don Gearing, Director of Business Solutions, at (518) 348-7459 or email@example.com.