The Iroquois Healthcare Association Workforce Investment Organization (IHA WIO) has partnered with the New York State Association of Health Care Providers to address recruitment and retention issues in home care through the development of a peer-to-peer mentorship program. To read more, click HERE.
- IHA Accesses Mother Cabrini Health Foundation Grants to Support Healthcare Providers During COVID-19
- Senator Schumer & Senator Gillibrand Announce Over $290M in Emergency Federal Funding for Upstate NY Safety Net Hospitals
- Caring Gene® Campaign Expands to Address Long Term Care Recruitment Needs Resulting from COVID-19
- Home Care Agencies Turn to New Mentorship Pilot for Staffing Support
- DOH Releases Guidelines for Expanded Hospital Visitation